Dentures & PartialsAn Overview
Dentures are used to restore a smile after tooth loss. High-quality dentures can help patients regain the function and beauty of their smile, boosting self-confidence and oral health.
Claremont Dental Institute provides patients with comfortable, stable, quality dentures that look and feel like natural teeth. Created with digital technology and imaging, we fabricate your dentures in our in-house dental lab for improved results. By keeping our dental restorations in-house, we allow for more fine detailing, and patients enjoy faster results and a better fit denture.
“Dentures do more than replace missing teeth—they can help restore confidence and improve the quality of your life.”
—Dr. Vijay Patel
When designing dentures, our dentists take your entire facial structure, color, size and your personal preferences into consideration. We use modern dental materials that allow for a more natural looking denture that fits your facial esthetic. We strive to work with patients to create a denture that feels good and enhances your appearance while supporting improved oral wellness.
Dental Implant Secured Dentures
When choosing dentures patients may opt for securing the denture with dental implants. Qualifying patients can benefit from implant supported dentures in many ways. Dental implants are surgically placed into healthy bone tissue and fuse with the jaw. The implants create a stable foundation that anchors the denture in place reducing or eliminating the embarrassment of loose dentures prone to slipping.
Dental implants help to promote healthy bone growth and prevents facial sagging often associated with tooth loss. Dental implant secured dentures make it possible for edentulous patients to enjoy a healthy, varied diet without restriction.
This is the best dental office and dentists I know. After going to many offices, once I found you and Dr. Patel, I am not going any where. Once you have the best, why look for anything else. Thank you for your professionalism, your honest treatment of what patient really…Rita T.
I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and the whole staff, from the front desk, to the nurses, to the surgeon were amazing. Everyone was so friendly and everyone worked hard to put my nerves at ease. I even got a call from the surgeon later in the day to…Erika G.
I am so grateful to have Dr. Patel and his supporting staff as part of my life. Dr. Patel took a good care of my smile. He listened to my concerns and he soothed my doubts by assuring me that he would do his best until I was fully pleased…Nicoleta D.
From the state of the art equipment to the level of comfort, this place is as good as it getsJackie V.
Dentures & Partials What to Expect
When choosing a denture to replace missing teeth, your Claremont Dental Institute dentist will help you find the option that is right for you. There are several types of dentures, and your budget, cosmetic goals, and oral health will all be taken into consideration when choosing the right denture.
- Partial dentures- Partial dentures are used to replace several consecutive missing teeth. The partial denture is custom designed to fit snugly into your bite and helps protect adjacent teeth from damage or loss.
- Complete dentures- A complete denture is used to replace a full arch or full set of missing teeth. A full set of dentures is ideal for a quick way to repair missing teeth and to restore the beauty and function to your smile.
- Implant Supported denture or partial- for some patients, dental implants can be used to secure a denture in place improving oral health and the stability of the denture
Denture Relining Services Claremont, CA
Your denture may be slightly uncomfortable at first, and you may take some time to adjust. Over time, dentures expand, and your jaw may change shape. As this occurs, you may find variance in the fit of the denture. We provide our patients with in-house relining services to improve the comfort of their denture. We use state of the art digital technology to provide comfortable, well fit dentures.
- Soft reline- A soft reline is a preferred method of relining the denture. Your dentist will add a liquid polymer layer to the denture to add extra padding and comfort. Your dentist will work with you to create a comfortable fit and will take the time to make minor adjustments until the denture feels right to you.
- Hard reline- For more permanent results patients may choose to reshape their denture with a hard reline. Hard relining uses a more dense, durable material to reshape the denture. Hard relining can also be used to repair cracks in the denture to avoid the cost of a new denture.