IS IT TIME FOR NEW DENTAL CROWNS IN CLAREMONT, CA?
Cracked or decaying teeth are a pain. Not only do these teeth ache in your mouth, they can also ruin surrounding teeth. At Claremont Dental Institute, we repair these problems with dental crowns in Upland, CA.
What are Dental Crowns?
Claremont Dental Institute creates porcelain dental crowns that fit over your natural tooth. These crowns repair damaged teeth and stop decay from spreading. All our crowns look like natural teeth and blend perfectly with your smile.
Crowns restore teeth to their original shape and size. There are several reasons you may need a dental crown:
- After root canals. Often, following a root canal, the tooth becomes brittle and susceptible to fractures. Crowns protect teeth from this.
- Old fillings fail. Over time, filings can expand and contract separating the filling from the toothIf left without a crown, the tooth may crack, or worse.
- Protection. If you have broken, cracked, decayed, or worn teeth, Crowns protect tooth structure and improve the appearance of your smile.
What to expect from the procedure ?
Dental crown procedures usually require two visits to our office. During your first visit, we take impressions and prepare your mouth for the procedure.
We then customize a porcelain crown from your impression. During the second visit, we bond the crown to your restored tooth.
Unlike other dental practices, your crown can be made right in our office lab. That means fewer office visits, faster turnaround times, and affordable pricing since you’re not paying for a third-party lab.
It also means your dentist can easily make any adjustments for a better end result.
Smile Gallery of Our Patients
Do you smile with your mouth closed on purpose? Do you ever cover your mouth with your hand so people don’t see your damaged teeth?
If you need a dental bridge in Claremont, CA, the team at Claremont Dental Institute can restore your confidence—and your missing teeth.
What is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is a type of implant that fills in missing teeth.
Dental bridges look and function like normal teeth; you eat, speak, and care for them in the same way.
At our office, we offer three types of dental bridges:
- Traditional Bridge. For the traditional bridge, we place porcelain crowns on the teeth surrounding your gap. These anchors hold the new crown in place.
- Cantilever Bridge. If you only have teeth on one side of your gap, we use a cantilever bridge. This delicate bridge usually works for front teeth only (because you don’t put a lot of pressure on them from chewing).
- Maryland Bridge. For this treatment, we bond porcelain bridges to the two teeth surrounding your gap. From the new framework, we can add a new tooth.
When we finish implanting a dental bridge, you will hardly notice a difference between the new porcelain tooth and your real teeth.
Why a Dental Bridge
Dental bridges improve the entire health of your mouth by keeping the surrounding teeth in position. They also:
- Maintain the structure of your face and jaw
- Restore your ability to bite and chew properly
- Restore your smile
- Prevent your other teeth from shifting
—Dr. Vijay Patel
A new bridge only takes a couple trips to our clinic that last about an hour each. The final product will protect your smile, last long-term, and look amazing.
Or call Claremont Dental Institute at (909) 625-4101 to schedule a dental bridge in Claremont, CA.