The Perfect Smile - It Can Change Your Life.
Immediately Look & Feel Younger, Beautiful and More Confident.
Are you ready to create the bright smile you’ve always wanted? Do you want to show off a new and improved smile at an upcoming event? Regardless of your motivations, visiting our cosmetic dentists in Claremont, CA is the first step to improving your smile.
Dr. Patel and Dr. Fountain are two of the most recognized cosmetic dentist craftsman in California. Combined with investments in top cosmetic dental technology, Dr. Patel's & Dr. Fountain's experience and expertise make all the difference.
Serving the Claremont area, including San Dimas, La Verne and Pomona since 1989. Our skilled dentists are the experts for you to dramatically improve your smile and confidence.
Whether you are looking to whiten your teeth, transform your smile with dental veneers or dental crowns or improve the shape and feel of your teeth, let our expert team help you.
—Dr. Vijay Patel
Cosmetic dentistry includes many treatments and procedures designed to improve the appearance of your smile, including:
- Tooth Reshaping. Chipped or misshapen teeth not only contribute to an uncomfortable bite, but they also affect your smile’s appearance. Reshaping includes a painless sanding procedure to reduce and transform the size or shape of your affected teeth.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers. Dental veneers can dramatically improve the appearance of your smile. Porcelain Veneers are custom-designed to fit over your damaged teeth. These new shells are bonded to your teeth creating a long-term solution to brighten your smile.
- Natural tooth-colored fillings. Keep your smile free of the unsightly distraction of a silver filling, Claremont Dental Institute uses tooth-colored fillings.
- Teeth whitening. Teeth can accumulate stains over the years and slowly lose their bright appearance. Whitening procedures chemically lift the stains from the surface of your teeth, resulting in natural, white teeth.
- Laser Teeth Whitening Great for patients with very sensitive teeth.
- Full mouth reconstruction. If you've suffered severe mouth damage, full mouth reconstruction can restore your mouth's health—and put the confidence back in your smile. During full mouth reconstruction, our cosmetic dentists will pay special attention to each component of your smile, from your teeth's shape and color to your gum tissue, jaw joints, and muscles.